The TeamUp Leadership Program, by LindaShell.com, combines the best of onsite and online education to serve the needs of leaders within the field of aging services.
With time and availability of staff in mind we develop and deploy customized leadership program content, in collaboration with local community needs, that addresses their primary leadership challenges, while respecting the time and budgets allocated for development.
TeamUP! Leadership allows for the fluid nature of changes in leadership teams, while maintaining the focus and continuity desired to meet community objectives.
- Program Description:
- Leadership and team leader development over nine (9) month period
- Four (4) onsite dates at local community campus
- Five (5) conference calls / webinars to reinforce learning
- com team available for additional calls as scheduled
- Conference calls / webinars recorded for future playback
- Develop trust among team members.
- Engage in unfiltered conflict around ideas.
- Commit to decisions and plans of action.
- Hold one another accountable for achievement of goals.
- Focus on achievement of collective results.
- Measurements: TBD based on pre-assessment results.
- Content: Based on achievement of objectives, discussion with sites leaders, and insight/expertise of presenters.
Facilitators: Dr. Linda Shell MA, RN & Bill Shell, CPC (LindaShell.com)