LindaShell.com is pleased to offer our
SurThriveLeadership courses online or onsite.
Our online offerings are delivered in cooperation with MedBridge Education, one of the industry’s most effective delivery platforms for highly engaged, video based healthcare curriculum.
Present online courses include:
- All five of our core SurThriveLeadership courses:
- Becoming a SurThriveLeader
- Discovering your Leadership DNA
- What Was I Thinking? Increasing Emotional Intelligence
- Engaging & Inspiring Others
- The Role of the Leader In Guiding Change
Key features of our courses:
- Full accreditation for courses (CE’s awarded at completion of each course)
- Over 8 hours of online, video content
- Assessments to measure learning and engagement
- Get full 12 month access to continuing education courses in MedBridge education library!
- Clinical & Therapy modules!
- Mobile app!
- Case scenarios and Q&A sessions
- 3D Models and motion graphic animations
- Case-based learning assessment questions
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides and handouts
Our SurThriveLeadership onsite bootcamps are a multifaceted, interactive, interdisciplinary program that allows each participant the opportunity to learn behaviors that avoid burnout, rebound from adversity, build resilience, and become … leaders of excellence.
In addition to our core SurThriveLeadership curriculum the the bootcamp will focus on:
- Identifying participants positive core through assessment of leadership strengths and personal values.
- Developing skills to build teams and lead others.
- Strategies for maximizing strengths and managing weaknesses including alignment of values with organizational culture.
- Detailed management skills in the context of leadership development.
- Emotional intelligence, right brain thinking, and problem solving.
- Motivational theory, trust building, and credibility in the context of multigenerational differences.
- Understand how suspending assumptions opens new possibilities.
- Becoming a change agent and the role of the transformational leader.
- Sustaining and disruptive innovation and its implications.
- Maintaining work life balance.
Participants will create a 3×3 SurTHRIVELeadership™ plan, including a list of professional goals and objectives.