What is SurTHRIVELeadership? Simply put SurTHRIVELeadership is the ability to transcend survival as a person and/or organization and instead to THRIVE, knowing and reaching your best and ultimate potential. Our SurTHRIVELeadership curriculum includes the core elements we believe can lead to meeting this objective.
The bootcamp will focus on:
- Identifying participants positive core through assessment of leadership strengths and personal values.
- Developing skills to build teams and lead others.
- Strategies for maximizing strengths and managing weaknesses including alignment of values with organizational culture.
The field of aging services is ever changing and can be filled with challenges and chaos for all levels of staff. Many are hopeful they can just survive the tumultuous environment from day to day. Research indicates that those with increased levels of resilience not only survive in such environments, but often THRIVE, resulting in increased work performance, job satisfaction and reduced turnover.
- What is resilience and how does one become resilient?
- Why has resilience become an essential characteristic for navigating the field of aging services?
This workshop will discuss the concept of resilience and provide practical tips for building resilience in both self and others… and learning to THRIVE. Learn More / Contact us to schedule your event